….. COME AND FIND US IN 2018 …… FAIRS AND SHOWS WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- April 23rd, APRIL INTERIORS for the TRADE ONLY Curtain and Blind Makers Forum at Cheltenham Race Course.
2. The Spring Fair, Slough Farm. Evershot Dorset 11th May 9.30am – 2.30pm
BIENNIAL POP UP SPRING FAIR!
Slough Farm, Evershot, DT2 0PJ
Friday 11th May 2018, 9.30am – 3pm
£3 entry (including a raffle ticket), children free.
In aid of: The Weldmar Hospice Care Trust, Dorset
Bushbells School, Watamu, Kenya
3. Minterne Spring Fair 13th May
Visit this stunning house and gardens. The Spring Fair is a super day our for all the family. See here https://www.visit-dorset.com/whats-on/minterne-spring-fair-p2235313
4. Clem’s Fairs – Compton Marbling 16th & 17th November 2018
5. Christmas in the Cotswolds – Daylesford 5th – 7th November 2018 – for Well Child Charity.
Join us for the annual Christmas Fair in aid of WellChild. Over 180 stands in three magnificent marquees will sell a range of eclectic and classic products to tempt every taste; from homeware, textiles, jewellery, millinery, leather and cashmere, to beautiful children’s clothes and toys. Gifts and tasty treats, along with delicious lunch, coffee and teas will also be on offer.
This is a rare opportunity to meet designers and purchase products direct from the creative source. Selected for quality and variety, the fair will feature some of the best of British design. Organised and run by a savvy group of volunteers and kindly sponsored by Knight Frank, last year’s fair raised over £90,000 for WellChild – help us to exceed that this year.
6. Wincanton Christmas Fair – Tuesday 20th November 2018 – for Somerset Childrens Hospice
7. Woodbridge, Suffolk Thetford Hall Hotel – Monday 8th October 6-9pm, Tuesday 9th October 9-3pm 2018
8. Presents Galore, Newmarket – 23rd November 5.30pm – 8.30pm, 24th & 25th November 2018 – for Macmillan